Friday, 11 October 2013

Friday's Shoegasm


I haven't been this excited about Friday, since last Friday.

This weekend we have our PJ Theme dinner at our place and loads of preparations and cooking to do.  Mini pancake with smoked muscles and creme cheese for starters.  Main course is morroccan chicken with peaches and couscous.  Dessert is homemade chocolate cups with strawberry mouse.  It's gonna rock balls.

I will blog about it on Sunday - if I'm not too hungover.

Otherwise have a kick-arse weekend....enjoy the hot heels


Nude Platforms with chain and ankle strap

Sexy Pointy Toe Sling Backs

Pointy Toe Pattered Heels

Coral platform wedges with buckle ankle straps

Bottle Green Flower heels with delicate ankle strap.  So vintage

3 comments:

Pat Hatt said...

Heels, hmm not sure i can pull them off

~Sia McKye~ said...

I like the idea of Moroccan chicken with peaches in couscous. Bet it's good! Love cream cheese with about anything. I'll have to check Sunday's post. :-)

Have a great time!

Sia McKye Over Coffee

YeamieWaffles said...

Love these shoes as usual Lass, I really hope that you have a great Friday and a great weekend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails