Sunday, 27 October 2013

And This Week's Winner Is....

 


This week's Caption my Photo Competition was brilliant.  You guys make me smile every week and I appreciate every single comment.  I wish I could make ever one of you winners, but then it wouldn't be a competition, would it?   I got so many cool captions..you Pretty Plonkers rock my face off. 

Here is this week's winner:

L. Diane Wolfe from Spunk on a Stick

Send me your mailing address and I'll send you a wee something from A Daft Scots Lass.

After that, Disco Dave's roller-skating days were over. So was his ability to reproduce, for which many were thankful.
 

4 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations, Diane!

Jo said...

Love Diane's comment

L. Diane Wolfe said...

You liked mine best? I am so not funny. Hammy the Squirrel wired, but not that funny. Thank you.

The Glebe Blog said...

That's a ball aching comment that won.Well done Wolfy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails