Friday, 18 October 2013

Friday's Shoegasm


Happy Friday, Pretty Plonkers

Pictures This


Imagine getting home and finding one of these pretty boxes perched on your bed?




Any heel lover's dream.  If you love your heels then you will NOT have to google this guy.  You will just know that red soles means Louboutin...

le sigh...

The real red sole

This week I'm featuring the genius that is Mr C. Louboutin who's goal is to "make a woman look sexy, beautiful, to make her legs look as long as [he] can".

Christian Louboutin for fucking President!

Enjoy the Shoegasms...

37 please

Daaaaaamn!


Party Shoes


for Work

These babies.....OMG!

 Have a kick arse weekend




8 comments:

YeamieWaffles said...

I think that the last ones are awesome Lass, great way to kick start my Friday!

cyn knight said...

oh s w o o n @ anything louboutin! ONE DAY i will own a pair and probably wear them nonstop -- even while i sleep!

i have a friend who owns a pair and never wears them -- saving them for the right moment -- pfffffft to that! life is too damn short NOT to wear the louboutin's!!!

i am partial to the basic black slingback/peeptoes and the black and white stripe with that metallic heel -- dear lawd!!!

happy friday xo!

A Daft Scots Lass said...

HI Cyn....how can you keep a pair of those beauties hidding in a box. they need to be strutted upon.

Mich said...

I wish I could wear giant heels just for those. :*(

AimeeKay said...

OMG! You're sooo lucky! What a wonderful thing to come home to!

A Daft Scots Lass said...

@AmineeKay Oh you misunderstand...I didn't actually get a pair. there is no way I'd be able to afford a pair of Louboutins. I was imagining what is WOULD be like....

The Glebe Blog said...

The only time I ever see heels like these are if by some strange chance I'm outside the big pubs when they're spilling out on a Saturday night. The wearers are more often than not teetering, I don't know how they stay upright. The last time I saw heels like these being expertly shown off was at a Spanish fashion show in Alicante

A Daft Scots Lass said...

and Jim you just happen to be hanging out outside the pubs on a Saturday night, right?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails