Thursday, 24 October 2013

250gram

Hi My Lovely Plonkers

Most of you know how much of an Instagram Whore I am.  Over 1100 pictures taken and shared with the world.   Here I am.

I recently stumbled across and ordered some prints from an awesome company called 250gram online and they arrived all the way from Cape Town today!   I couldn't be happier.  Honestly, I'm Go follow them on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook and order some of your Instagram pictures today!  They make great gifts.

I have a few ideas of how I am going to display my polaroid-look 250gram prints.  I want to buy a large board, cut it out into the shape of a puzzle piece and display all my prints there.


250gram Instagram prints

a portrait of me (through my daughters eyes) check out the high heels and tattoos on my arm

Our Year End Function invitation.
 Guess who I'm going as?



My Bitch
 I have been training hard lately, working up a sweat at the gym...I made this treadmill My Bitch and kick the shit out of it every day. 

I've worked my way up to not being able to run more than 2 minutes at a time to a continuous fast jog on an incline at level 10 for half and hour.  Burning 680 calories per session.  Booyah, Bitches!  I still do additional abs, legs and arms afterwards, but I'm really enjoying the running.  Something I thought I'd never enjoy.  It's amazing how quickly you can increase your fitness levels and listening to my body and pushing myself a little further every other day, makes me happy.

Whoever thought I'd get excited about getting running fit?!?

5 comments:

cat said...

Love the instagram prints!

Pat Hatt said...

Running you say, yeah doesn't excite at my bay haha great portrait of you

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Glad you are happy with the photos.
Jogging was never my thing either, but I've learned to run five miles four or five days a week. And I actually enjoy it...

Andrew Leon said...

I'm in hate with running.
But I think it's cool that you have found your like for it.

Bailey Schneider said...

Bravo!! Running is amazing for you! Keep at it!
250gram are amazing! Love them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails