Saturday, 12 October 2013

And The Winner Is...


And this winner of this week's Caption my Photo Competition #21 is:



Yay!  Congratulations Miss Clever Knickers...

Now email me at adaftlass@gmail.com with your mailing address and not only, will I be sending you the cutest pack of funky goodies you evar did see..., but you will be featured on A Daft Scots Lass Meet The Plonkers Wall of Fame with the cool kids.

Life will never been the same.

"How to have a pee in the bath, without getting wet. Genius if I do say so myself!"

Thats what SHE said....




2 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations Miss Medic!
Really would like to see what happened next...

Little Miss Medic said...

YAY!!!!!!!!! Yipee!!!!! You just made my Sunday xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails