Friday, 4 October 2013

Fuck You Friday and a Shoegasm

I'm bringing back Fuck You Friday this week.

Coz I can.  Coz I wanna.

Fuck you to the bloke who tried to con me yesterday by phoning my hubby to say he found my ID book and driver's license in a dustbin.  This dude tried to get my hubby to meet him in a dodgy area to fetch my "stuff", obviously with the intent of trying to hi-jack or robbing him.  who knows what his intent was?  

The guy wouldn't give his details or telephone number to my husband, which he found very fishy.  The ConMan even phoned back 10 minutes later to find out if my hubby was on his way to meet with him.  "Private Number".

In the meantime, hubby had phoned me to find out if I'd lost my purse or my wallet.  I told him everything was safely with me and  that I had my ID book, drivers license, all my bank cards and credit card.  Fucking Fucker Scammer!

Doochenozzle...

and now on to something that makes me smile.

Shoes


Pretty Lace Nude Heels

Love these stripey Wedges

Sailor Anchor Red Stripey Flats


and on to my favourite shoemaker - Christian Louboutins.....so HOT

Christain Louboutin Classic Peep Toe Slingback.  


I'm drooling....wait, I just had a Shoegasm...




8 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Wow, that's bold! Your husband should've phoned the police and taken them with him. Wouldn't that guy have been surprised?

Andrew Leon said...

It's amazing how bold scammers are these days.
But I think Alex is on to something.

menopausal mama said...

Thank gawd your hubs didn't meet that asshat! I'm loving those shoes though--can I have one of each, please? Cool stuff here--I need to follow your blog now!

The Glebe Blog said...

Might I suggest that if it happens again you tell hubby to go meet the guy, but take a pair of your Christian Louboutin's shoes with him.
He could then batter him with the flat face, use the heel as a knife or ram it up where the sun don't shine.
The 'Hornswoggler' would then require a shoe horn for a painful extraction.

YeamieWaffles said...

I really love the pale shoes that were the first shoes on here Lass. Kind of concerning that happened though, hopefully it was just one big one off because it is worrying, like Alex says it's a story that might actually interest the police.

JoeinVegas said...

Or maybe a few big football players.

J.Day said...

That's crazy! And you know the sad part is that there is some schmuck who would actually fall for that. Fortunately your husband had the frame of mind to call you and check on you. Stupid scammers.

Little Miss Medic said...

Fucking fucker. FFS

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails