Sunday, 13 October 2013

PJ Theme Dinner

This time our monthly theme dinner was hosted by us at our place.

Here's what went down.

The Sleepmask Menus
Starters was :

Mini Pancake with peppadew creme cheese topped with smoked muscles and cottonseed oil

or

Mini Pancake with goats cheese topped with shrimp in creaming dressing



Our Guests arrived complete with mud pack, teddies and pillows


the Table all set
Main Course:

Moroccan Chicken with Peppers, Peaches and Chickpeas served with Couscous.  A huge hit.


The Caramel Vodka and Cookies 'n Creme shooters come out!


Our Group Photos


My girls and Janie felt brave to swim.

and Then came the desserts.

The cake pops were polished off mostly by the kids (didn't get a pic)

Marshmallow and Pineapple crush dessert with mint and pecans

My homemade chocolate shooter glasses (dual purpose dessert) filled with strawberry mouse and topped with mint, fresh strawberries and pecans.

6 comments:

joss said...

Looks like great fun and the food all looks so scrummy :)

YeamieWaffles said...

The desserts look great Lass although in general it seems like the dinner was really awesome, I love the theme as well myself!

Michelle Jordaan said...

Definitely want to give this theme a go!

Louisa said...

It looks like quite a feast you put together!

The Glebe Blog said...

The Caramel Vodka and Cookies and Cream..........Marshmallow and Pineapple crush dessert with mint and pecans.............strawberry mouse, mint and the fresh strawberries will do me. It's a pity the IVD ( Instant Virtual Delivery ) hasn't been invented yet. However, I'm working on it.

The Glebe Blog said...

..............I think I meant Strawberry Mousse, I don't think I fancy Strawberry Mouse !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails