Tuesday, 26 May 2009

So Demotivated at Work

For the last six weeks I have been doing two people's work. Our other Sales Administrator was involved in a motor-bike accident and broke both her arms and has been off work since then.
I do realise that we're in a recession and we all need to pitch in....BUT, yes there is a but....if you got a "thanks" or some recognition for it - it would make it a little less demotivating.

They ask me how I'm coping...but what difference does it make?? I'll still have to do it whether I'm coping or not. We haven't had increases in 2 years, our "guaranteed" 13th cheque was dooped to 70% in December and we "might" get the remaning 30% in June/July this year (which I don't see happening).

I guess they just see me as a "work horse" because I am a fast worker and I find it very easy to work under stress and pressure and literally churn the work out regardless.

It would nice to get some sort of pat on the back.

I'm am seriously looking for another position now...

1 comment:

Janet said...

Oh dear! Awful feeling, and I've been there too. Things are going better for me now, but't its a tough one - do u go, or do u stay! Good luck with your decision!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails