Tried to vote but it didn't appear to work. Will try again later. Gremlins maybe???
I also tried to vote but it does not work irene
Hello there.. Im Anelys the lady that is running the contest.. Just noticed this link and I wanted to comment for those two that had problem voting... I have received several votes for Kaylin that I've had to reject, because they didnt had a name or email address... Try voting again! :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Tried to vote but it didn't appear to work. Will try again later. Gremlins maybe???
I also tried to vote but it does not work irene
Hello there.. Im Anelys the lady that is running the contest.. Just noticed this link and I wanted to comment for those two that had problem voting...
I have received several votes for Kaylin that I've had to reject, because they didnt had a name or email address...
Try voting again! :)
Post a Comment