Terry's chocolate oranges - oh yum, they are my very favourite chocolate! On our recent trip to the UK I bought a whole bunch (they also come in bars now, very handy for packing purposes)and I rationed myself to a couple of squares a day, but they're all finished now... They have them at our local Checkers, but at a hellava price.
4 comments:
Uuumm, those penguin biscuits look yummy....
Well, now you've gone and made me all hungry! That's what I get for reading you at dinnertime. BOY, that looks good!
Terry's chocolate oranges - oh yum, they are my very favourite chocolate! On our recent trip to the UK I bought a whole bunch (they also come in bars now, very handy for packing purposes)and I rationed myself to a couple of squares a day, but they're all finished now... They have them at our local Checkers, but at a hellava price.
I'd chew my own arm off for a Terry's Orange today.
Post a Comment