Matric Examsion. <<FAVORITE!
ONE WORD "PRICELESS"
That one photo! I have just prayed my (luckily watertight) keyboard with tea.
i think i may be changing my name...smiles.
Look like a whole bunch of fine upstanding citizens.
You wonder what goes through their minds.
Oh goodness.I once heard a mom bellowing for her son Torvok.yeah.I think his father was probably a Klingon.
That is hilarious! There is also a guy out there with the name Dill Pickle...I didn't believe it until I had read the article many years back :0) You have a really nice blog here. All the best,Marnie
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Matric Examsion. <<FAVORITE!
ONE WORD "PRICELESS"
That one photo! I have just prayed my (luckily watertight) keyboard with tea.
i think i may be changing my name...smiles.
Look like a whole bunch of fine upstanding citizens.
You wonder what goes through their minds.
Oh goodness.
I once heard a mom bellowing for her son Torvok.
yeah.
I think his father was probably a Klingon.
That is hilarious! There is also a guy out there with the name Dill Pickle...I didn't believe it until I had read the article many years back :0)
You have a really nice blog here.
All the best,
Marnie
Post a Comment