Friday, 28 May 2010

55 Flash Fiction Friday - Episode 6 - Flog Yo Blog


Join me in playing this writing game with hundreds of other bloggers including G-Man on Fridays, called 55 Fiction Fridays, or 55 Fridays.

The idea is to write a complete story in only 55 words.

So, get your pen poised and either write a 55 word story on your own blog, or you can post it in my comments below. Its all good.


I counted from one to ten

I clasped my hands together, closed my eyes and prayed

I locked myself in the bathroom

I hid out where no one could find me

I wished to be invisible

projected to blend in

But I'm very close to giving up

don't make me have to fuck shit up


Mummy Time - Flog Yo Blog Friday is about passing it forward.  Go check it out.  Happy Friday!


10 comments:

Monkey Man said...

Great 55 Lass. You always deliver. My 55 is HERE .

Tmena said...

I tried to do this the last time and failed miserably. Didn't even bother to post it. But you're good. Real good. ;) Will practice.

Deeps!! said...

Nice 55 Gillian.. I don't think I can ever do this.. Came here thru FYBF.. :D love ur blog!

Jingle said...

animated 55.
Thank you for the fun!

Brenda said...

Wow! Awesomeness, Gilz!

And welcome to FYBF.XO

Brian Miller said...

great 55 gils...it builds to a wonderful crescedo...hope you have a great weekend!

my 55 is up!

John's comments said...

Hope you never have to! my 55 here

Alice Audrey said...

You're safe. I promise not to make you do anything, in or out of the bathroom.

otin said...

I do believe that I might have to be afraid of you! lol!

G-Man said...

You are NOT alone My Friend.
I fuck shit up all the time!
Excellent 55 Gillian.
Thanks for playing, thanks for visiting, and have a Kick Ass Week-End...G

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails