Friday, 28 May 2010

55 Flash Fiction Friday - Episode 6 - Flog Yo Blog


Join me in playing this writing game with hundreds of other bloggers including G-Man on Fridays, called 55 Fiction Fridays, or 55 Fridays.

The idea is to write a complete story in only 55 words.

So, get your pen poised and either write a 55 word story on your own blog, or you can post it in my comments below. Its all good.


I counted from one to ten

I clasped my hands together, closed my eyes and prayed

I locked myself in the bathroom

I hid out where no one could find me

I wished to be invisible

projected to blend in

But I'm very close to giving up

don't make me have to fuck shit up


Mummy Time - Flog Yo Blog Friday is about passing it forward.  Go check it out.  Happy Friday!


10 comments:

Monkey Man said...

Great 55 Lass. You always deliver. My 55 is HERE .

Timena said...

I tried to do this the last time and failed miserably. Didn't even bother to post it. But you're good. Real good. ;) Will practice.

Deepika said...

Nice 55 Gillian.. I don't think I can ever do this.. Came here thru FYBF.. :D love ur blog!

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

animated 55.
Thank you for the fun!

Brenda said...

Wow! Awesomeness, Gilz!

And welcome to FYBF.XO

Brian Miller said...

great 55 gils...it builds to a wonderful crescedo...hope you have a great weekend!

my 55 is up!

John (@bookdreamer) said...

Hope you never have to! my 55 here

Alice Audrey said...

You're safe. I promise not to make you do anything, in or out of the bathroom.

Mike said...

I do believe that I might have to be afraid of you! lol!

G-Man said...

You are NOT alone My Friend.
I fuck shit up all the time!
Excellent 55 Gillian.
Thanks for playing, thanks for visiting, and have a Kick Ass Week-End...G

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails