Monday, 10 May 2010

Useless Inventions - Bum Juicer

I Fucking LOVE this shite!!!  

Yeah, its usually the Japs that invent  useless crap these must-have inventions.  You better rush out and patent these wee gems just incase someone else steals yer whack-a-doodle idea!

It rocks my fucking face off every time... 



Gives another meaning to Anal...The Butt Juicer.  Do you have to be nekkid to use it?  I think I'll pass on the ass juice thanx!


All the Better to See You With, my Dear.  Slippers with head-lights
Mink?

Rain Collector.  But with that upside-down brolly he's still gonna get wet, fucking Japs...
Clearly for small spills only.

WTF? Do YOU have an explanation for this one?  No noodle dribble?

Oh-So-Glam in her Brolly hat.
Instant Ken Dodd hair-on-a-hat
Like we don't have enough shite to hang around our necks...
Wine Glass Carrier...actually this one is quite useful for those drunken parties.


Have you come across any kewl inventions on your trips across the interwebs?  Share with me...

16 comments:

Katherine said...

Oh... My... Goodness! These are just ridiculous...but I enjoyed the laugh..thanks Gillian!

Brian Miller said...

oh my...the whole butt juicer...nah, that about made me sick...

Dulce said...

LOL
Oh all these devices so practical I got stuck on the second, though...What the F*** that is?
:) :)

Mr. Stupid said...

These are all hilarious. The second one scared me though! LOL
BTW, the Chinese guy with the Umbrella looks funny. Maybe, that's a way to save water.

Thanks for sharing. Have a good day...:)

Ami said...

I like #2 the best... but can't decide if it exists to make one's butt smell all fresh and citrus-y or to make one's orange juice taste like ass.

Rick said...

Frankly, I think the wine holder is very useful. You could walk around the streets with that and hold all your shopping bags.

blueviolet said...

Please keep the people who are buying this stuff away from me! ;)

Kim Ayres said...

Resealable bags of Maltesers seems to me the most pointless invention ever...

cat said...

Aggenee man!

Marcelle said...

LOL...can only laugh, which is good for me due to my current state of mind.

Gillian said...

Kim > I agree - useless. What plonker doesn't scoff the entire bag of Maltesers in one sitting???

Monkey Man said...

Doesn't everyone have a noodle splatter screen? I keep mine with my toe alignment socks.

Bernie said...

These are so funny....thanks for the laugh......:-) Hugs

Nocturnal Queen said...

The slippers with the headlights cracked me up! Too funny!

Becca said...

If I lived in a city I would have to say that the dome umbrella would be great while walking to work. The poragraphic juicer... I just do not know what to make of that!

Ian said...

I could often have done with a wine glass holder like that when I've been to parties where you have to stand up to eat and drink. Where can I buy one?

What has that girl got up her bottom? It looks like a brush. You should see the toilets they have in Japan and Korea: they have more functions than the pilot's controls on a jumbo jet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails