Many years ago BK (before kids) I wore an array of heels which I have either given away or they disintigrated in my cupboard by collecting dust.
Lately I have found my love for heels again and I'm becoming quite obsessed about it. I love surfing for new styles and am really enjoying the designer sites too (not that I'll ever be able to afford a designer pair) but I can admire and boy do I.

My favourite pair of Jimmy Choo collection
Love this Flower Shoe by Prada
Love this two-tone pair of heels
This pair of Aldo's rocks my world!






13 comments:
I vote for the flower one.
I love the way I feel when wearing heels, yet my heels and your heels are in completely different league :)
Love the red two-tone pair!
nice. those are some great heals...having been a ballerina for years my wife likes them high...
I need to get back in the habit of wearing heels. Or dressing up at all for that matter! My life has become too casual easy.
:-)
Were there heels in the third photo?
I love Mrs. MM in heels, but when she wears them she towers over me. Just part of the give and take of relationships.
beautiful shoes,
elegant post!
I can't relate, is it like when you see a really nice piece of marble at the stoneyard?
Your taste in heels is exquisite!
I am really not able to wear heels - really! But love those Prada one.
Go with the Prada ones, love em, but to high for me LOL
What beautiful shoes! I wore shoes like that to work 25 + years and 40 lbs ago.
I couldn't work in those now since I'm on my feet all day and I'm a lot heavier than I used to be. I love wearing sandals with a heel in the summer though!
Hugs!!
I have an award for you!
Hugs!!
Ok, I came by after you left that wonderful comment on my blog. Then I realized that in my cold sweat of trying to find 5 things I like about me, I forgot to link back to you....so, so, sorry :(
So I'm cruising through your page and stopped dead on this post. High heels *sigh*. Even though I'm six feet tall I have a closet full. My most prized are my Manolos, but ah, Christian Louboutins are in my dreams.
I guess that was the long way of saying that I'm following you now.
Post a Comment