Wednesday, 19 May 2010

Refound Love of Heels

Many years ago BK (before kids) I wore an array of heels which I have either given away or they disintigrated in my cupboard by collecting dust.

  Lately I have found my love for heels again and I'm becoming quite obsessed about it.  I love surfing for new styles and am really enjoying the designer sites too (not that I'll ever be able to afford a designer pair) but I can admire and boy do I.  


My favourite pair of Jimmy Choo collection



Love this Flower Shoe by Prada

Love this two-tone pair of heels
This pair of Aldo's rocks my world!

Recently I bought this black pair of sandals....and I love them!

My beautiful purple peep-to heels which is love!


Stunning Christian Louboutin's lizard skin platform sandals *drool*

13 comments:

Rick said...

I vote for the flower one.

Alet said...

I love the way I feel when wearing heels, yet my heels and your heels are in completely different league :)

Love the red two-tone pair!

Brian Miller said...

nice. those are some great heals...having been a ballerina for years my wife likes them high...

f8hasit said...

I need to get back in the habit of wearing heels. Or dressing up at all for that matter! My life has become too casual easy.

:-)

Monkey Man said...

Were there heels in the third photo?
I love Mrs. MM in heels, but when she wears them she towers over me. Just part of the give and take of relationships.

Jingle said...

beautiful shoes,
elegant post!

Eric said...

I can't relate, is it like when you see a really nice piece of marble at the stoneyard?

blueviolet said...

Your taste in heels is exquisite!

cat said...

I am really not able to wear heels - really! But love those Prada one.

Vicky said...

Go with the Prada ones, love em, but to high for me LOL

Green-Eyed Momster said...

What beautiful shoes! I wore shoes like that to work 25 + years and 40 lbs ago.

I couldn't work in those now since I'm on my feet all day and I'm a lot heavier than I used to be. I love wearing sandals with a heel in the summer though!

Hugs!!

Green-Eyed Momster said...

I have an award for you!

Hugs!!

The Bipolar Diva said...

Ok, I came by after you left that wonderful comment on my blog. Then I realized that in my cold sweat of trying to find 5 things I like about me, I forgot to link back to you....so, so, sorry :(

So I'm cruising through your page and stopped dead on this post. High heels *sigh*. Even though I'm six feet tall I have a closet full. My most prized are my Manolos, but ah, Christian Louboutins are in my dreams.

I guess that was the long way of saying that I'm following you now.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails