Hey, I'm still working on the Hobbes cartoon, laughing, I mean...LOL!So have not got to those "I might also like" yet. Thanks for visiting --and commenting, you "daft Scot mum", you!
cartoons are always fascinating..
thank you for this hearty laugh:) i haven't seen my favorite cartoon in years and didn't expect that great twist. found ya via brian miller. have a great day.
Fabulous! I want this in t-shirt form (and bumper sticker, and magnet, etc.).Be well!xoRobyn
Haha love it.Thank you so much for the birthday wishes.x
cute.it makes me smile!thank you for sharing!
I miss Calvin and Hobbes. This was great.
HA!
:)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Hey, I'm still working on the Hobbes cartoon, laughing, I mean...LOL!
So have not got to those "I might also like" yet. Thanks for visiting --and commenting, you "daft Scot mum", you!
cartoons are always fascinating..
thank you for this hearty laugh:) i haven't seen my favorite cartoon in years and didn't expect that great twist. found ya via brian miller. have a great day.
Fabulous! I want this in t-shirt form (and bumper sticker, and magnet, etc.).
Be well!
xoRobyn
Haha love it.
Thank you so much for the birthday wishes.
x
cute.
it makes me smile!
thank you for sharing!
I miss Calvin and Hobbes. This was great.
HA!
:)
Post a Comment