Saturday, 1 May 2010

Fancy a Big Breakfast?



Mario's Cafe in Warren Street, London, do a BIG breakfast for 10 quid ($15).
 
It's 10 fried eggs, 10 pieces of bacon, 10 pork sausage, 10 slices of buttered toast, 5 black puddings, tomatoes, beans and mushrooms.
What, no Chips with that?
This breakfast packs in a massive 5 000 calories.  Thats nearly TWICE the recommended daily intake for an average man.  A spokesman for the British Heart Foundation said: "Eating this amount in one sitting is not a good idea.".  

No shit Sherlock?

Check out the blokes packin' it away....

9 comments:

Bernie said...

Can you order one breakfast with 9 plates and all the families and in laws can eat........:-)

Mimi and Tilly said...

I'm loving the fact that they're not even serving it on plates, but directly onto trays instead! It's a brave man who pokes a sausage in the face of danger by eating that breakfast. (Although, to be honest, my SO and I do pop into the local caf for a regular sized cooked full English, one sausage, one bacon...!)

Kim Ayres said...

Well unless Mario's is making a loss on every breakfast they sell, then it will have to cost them less than 10p for each sausage, each egg, each slice of bacon, each black pudding, each slice of toast as well as a couple of mushrooms, beans and tomatoes.

So I absolutely dread to think what quality they are...

Mr. Stupid said...

All that food at one sitting is not at all a good idea!
Toodles:)

Alan W. Davidson said...

The 10 eggs alone would probably set my heart into arrythmia. You know it's a 'manly meal' when it's dished up on a serving tray with handles. As Kim noted...how do they make any money off that?

Brian Miller said...

oh my...my stomach hurts just looking at the pics...

Katherine said...

Oh my Lord I feel sick just thinking about it! Shudder!!!
There us enough food there on that table to feed an entire football team. I am sure however that the men that I know would find this to be a good opportunity for a competition!!

Jingle said...

http://itistimetothinkformyself.blogspot.com/2010/04/from-friends-to-friends-awards.html

yummy,
your post rocks!

Nocturnal Queen said...

Wow. I thought they only did stuff like that here in America.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails