We had an incident at our offices recently where our MD was standing outside having a smoke on his balcony and he noticed smoke coming out of one of the neighbour's delivery vehicles.
Then the drama started....
Next thing he knew the vehicle's windscreen exploded!
The vehicle had an electrical fire in the dashboard and the entrie front of the car was smouldering.
Within a flash everyone in the office block came rushing out with their fire extinguishers.
Here are some of the pictures I took of the drama.
We were worred the car was gonna frikken explode!
At a distance...
Once I knew everything was under control, nosey Gillian went in for a closer look..
A close up of how the dash had melted.
The powder you see is from the extinguishers.



15 comments:
OMG. That's scary. Glad it didn't go up in flames.
Take care:)
Where there is smoke, there's fire. Guess it's true! You are so good to keep your camera with you. And you use it well. (I may have said that before now!)
Nice job. You'd make a great ambulance chaser.
How scary. Yikes!
Hugs!!
First time I have seen this in the pics how the big vehicles catches fire and dashboard get frikken explode.
For the great posts
I'll be back often.
Thanks!
[url=http://prowebcoders.com]austin web design[/url]
Hello there,
Thanks for sharing the link - but unfortunately it seems to be not working? Does anybody here at gillianhefer.blogspot.com have a mirror or another source?
Thanks,
William
Thanks for the add, I look forward to learning a lot here.
Thoroughly cooked, I welcome you all again. After my long propinquity in the forum is not, I could not find the watchword to your noachian life and started a chic one. I'm happy that I am again with you.
Hello there,
I have a inquiry for the webmaster/admin here at gillianhefer.blogspot.com.
Can I use some of the information from your blog post above if I give a backlink back to your site?
Thanks,
Jack
When Gascony, homes for sale Portugal are very close by for you to spaces [url=http://www.dopimmo.com/ventes-maison-pa-1_3.html]maison a vendre[/url] in visitors fascinate and thus look.
Hey - I am really happy to discover this. cool job!
As a French fashion house founded in 1854, LV has improved greatly and acquired countless lovers across the world. Recent years, there established many online Louis Vuitton Sale, aiming at making people¡¯s shopping more convenient. You don¡¯t need to go out of your house and wander about to find the LV Bags you like. Additionally, special discounts of the goods such as Louis Vuitton Purses are offered everyday. Hurry up!
................................................................................
[url=http://www.ilouisvuittonoutlet.us]louis vuitton outlet[/url]
Come to see us contemporary to come by more knowledge and facts in the matter of By us contemporary to come by more low-down and facts at all events [url=http://bron-mysliwska.dogory.pl]Broń myśliwska[/url]
Real fantastic info can be found on site .
Post a Comment