Friday, 7 May 2010

55 Friday - Episode 3

Join me in playing this writing game with hundreds of other bloggers including G-Man and Sepia Mutiny on Fridays, called 55 Fiction Fridays, or 55 Fridays. The idea is to write a complete story in only 55 words.

Remember I don't claim to be a writer but I hope you join me and see if we can have a laugh. So, get your pen poised and either write a 55 word story on your own blog, or you can post it in my comments below.

come 
sit down 
next to me 
warm skin on mine 
let me feel your breath 
gently ruffling my auburn hair 
nestling on your chest 
listening to the rhythm 
of your heart 
beating for 
me 

look 
gaze down 
azure eyes ablaze 
hanging on every word 
worshiping your every phrase 
melody to my ears 
sweet harmony 
adoration

13 comments:

cat said...

You are a writer girl - this is stunning.

Katherine said...

I......LOVE....THAT !!!
That was a truly sensual 55 ....
Am all tingly now!!

Have a great weekend Gillian!

Akelamalu said...

A love story so very sensual. :)

Great 55. :)

Hootin' Anni said...

Three words...this is HOT!

Mine is "LOST IN THE TRANSLATION"

Have a great weekend! [and as always, scroll down a bit to find my 55]

Chef Kar said...

Not a writer? I have to disagree. Sexy 55 and well written, at that!

I'm up (with a few extra words):

Friday Flash 55 ~ Butterfly Kisses

Brian Miller said...

yeah, you done prety good...whew. love it. nice 55...

mine is up!

sheri... said...

warm and fluid, such a beautiful 55!

Mona said...

Such a moment of love! Perfect!

Monkey Man said...

You're not a writer? Quit bull shitting yourself. That was a great piece of writing. Made me squirm....in a good way.

Mr. Stupid said...

Awesome 55. Loved it. You sure are a good writer...:)

Mama Zen said...

You are definitely a writer! Gorgeous!

Kim Williams said...

whew.

i'm new to the Flash 55 thing, but i'm liking it...

nice to find you.

Jingle said...

cute,
I feel your warmth in your words, I picture sitting next to you...

Happy Sunday,
Your 55 rocks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails