Friday, 14 May 2010

55 Fiction Friday - Episode 4


Join me in playing this writing game with hundreds of other bloggers including G-Man and Sepia Mutiny on Fridays, called 55 Fiction Fridays, or 55 Fridays. The idea is to write a complete story in only 55 words.

Remember I don't claim to be a writer but I hope you join me and see if we can have a laugh. So, get your pen poised and either write a 55 word story on your own blog, or you can post it in my comments below.



I’m missing you and your loving touch
Miss your tender words so much.
Our silly giggles we share together,
Miss your humour and good blether.


You make me feel like I can soar
Above the heavens- so much more
I want you close to indulge your wit
Have a fag and shoot the shit.

15 comments:

Monkey Man said...

Light and lovely. A great romance in 55. My 55 will be HERE after midnight Pacific Time.

Jingle said...

loving and moving,
it read very delightful!

cute 55.

mine is up.

Hootin' Anni said...

This is great....wonderful rhythm AND....shootin' the sh!t can't be all bad....LOL

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your sweet comment for my 55!! Have a glorious day.

Ian said...

I'm not sure that's story; more like a text message :)

Gillian said...

Then a text message it is...

cat said...

So good girl!

Brian Miller said...

sounds like a smooth rolling friendship to me...nice 55.

mine is up!

sheri... said...

too funny, sensual collections with a mix of the here and now! your 55 was excellent!

G-Man said...

Very free flowing Gillian..
Even though I think fag has a different conotation these days. hehehe..
Excellent 55 My Dear
Thanks for visiting, thanks for playing, and have a Kick Ass Week-End...Galen

Katherine said...

A lovingly funny 55 Gillian! Hope you have an awesome weekened!

Tmena said...

This sounds like fun. I'll get to work on mine and will post when I'm done.

PattiKen said...

I love the sentiment wrapped in everyday language.

otin said...

HAHA! Had to get that shoot the shit line in there!

Akelamalu said...

Great poem and a great 55!

James Hessler (James James The Tartan Trickster) said...

Hey Gillian, Anna and I did everything the 'wrong' way round too.Met dated! and after 3 months decided to get married and Ive been falling in love with her since then.

Just a thought!

James James
www.magicnews.tv

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails