HYSTERICAL!!!I hate jazz, too.I have never smoked a tampon, but when less than sober, I have lit the wrong end of a cigarette.I don't smoke anymore, though.You're really funny 'in person'.:)
Wow! you made me laugh, cool vĂdeo you shared with us.I loved it and follow you happy.Peace
I'm loving the videos. and that was hilarious about the tampon.
Tampons? Wow! You are truly random. Lovin' the videos. Will all these be released on DVD and BluRay for the holidays?
I love Italian food too. If I were going to take a woman out on a first date, I would certainly find out what she likes and doesn't like. You smoked a tampon? That is just too funny. And I would bet he definitely remembers you.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
HYSTERICAL!!!
I hate jazz, too.
I have never smoked a tampon, but when less than sober, I have lit the wrong end of a cigarette.
I don't smoke anymore, though.
You're really funny 'in person'.
:)
Wow! you made me laugh, cool vĂdeo you shared with us.
I loved it and follow you happy.
Peace
I'm loving the videos. and that was hilarious about the tampon.
Tampons? Wow! You are truly random. Lovin' the videos. Will all these be released on DVD and BluRay for the holidays?
I love Italian food too.
If I were going to take a woman out on a first date, I would certainly find out what she likes and doesn't like. You smoked a tampon? That is just too funny. And I would bet he definitely remembers you.
Post a Comment