I adore these styles of shoes - on other people, sadly. I would love to wear but vertigo and the wobbles would put a right damper on my night out! Wonderful shoes, though!
OOOOOOOOOO! Marry me? I'm a sucker for Giuseppe, Louboutin...and would actually even settle for Naughty Monkey. (Sarah Palin rocks those..did ya know?)
17 comments:
still think these shoes really havent been done justice. I require the legs of a "scot lass" to really get a feel for these shoes ;)
I must admit I like a good heel on a lass.
do you own ALL those pairs of luscious shoes?!
soooooooo jealous...
...and the legs have appeared, very nice.
I'm up for anything but I think these shoes would squeeze the life oot ma taes.
Wild, wild shoes!
Such a bunch of wacky names...suits you well. You have the equipment for those shoes. ;)
I have a thing for Aussie t-shirts and I never can get enough of those. I used to have a thing for No Fear t-shirts...but Aussie rocks!
Oh my heavens, yes.
I am afraid I would not look good in any of these shoes - Hmmmm maybe if I wore a matching tie I could pull it off? W.C.C.
I adore these styles of shoes - on other people, sadly. I would love to wear but vertigo and the wobbles would put a right damper on my night out! Wonderful shoes, though!
Oh I adore shoes! The nearest I've got to a pair of Louboutins is an imitation pair of snakeskin with red soles and heels. Still a girl can dream. :)
I just wish I could wear heels again. My back just won't let me anymore. :(
Men dig chicks in heels. 'Nuff said.
OOOOOOOOOO! Marry me? I'm a sucker for Giuseppe, Louboutin...and would actually even settle for Naughty Monkey. (Sarah Palin rocks those..did ya know?)
You look super hot in those!
love it.
[url=http://allwomanworld.com/]allwomanworld[/url]
[url=http://cancer-inform.com/]Cancer-inform[/url]
Post a Comment