"extreme fire hazarddon't even fart in the forest"haha! fucking eh! that one's canadian.i'm so proud.
I was thinking that the awesomed one would be my favourite... but then I kept reading.And LOLed all over the place.
I guess we received the same email.
ha. these are awesome...
The neutering one is brilliant.
Thanks for the laugh. Loved the couple waiting to get a massage one. Lol.
Nothing like getting your mix metaphored. ;)
very funny!!! Can I borrow a couple to repost??that is all
wowI thought I posted something here, it must have not gone through.Great pics--can I use one or two on my blog?thanks!!that is all
These short snippets of merriment are great!
I'm stealing a couple of these..they are freakin hilarious!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
"extreme fire hazard
don't even fart in the forest"
haha! fucking eh! that one's canadian.
i'm so proud.
I was thinking that the awesomed one would be my favourite... but then I kept reading.
And LOLed all over the place.
I guess we received the same email.
ha. these are awesome...
The neutering one is brilliant.
Thanks for the laugh. Loved the couple waiting to get a massage one. Lol.
Nothing like getting your mix metaphored. ;)
very funny!!! Can I borrow a couple to repost??
that is all
wow
I thought I posted something here, it must have not gone through.
Great pics--can I use one or two on my blog?
thanks!!
that is all
These short snippets of merriment are great!
I'm stealing a couple of these..they are freakin hilarious!
Post a Comment