Monday, 14 March 2011

*Warning* Do Not Exfoliate your Labia.

The key to great rumpy pumpy is to know your body and what rocks yer boat...you know what makes your bits tingle.

If you can turn yourself on, you’re destined to be a sex machine on wheels.

Guys are in no doubt about what does it for them.  Well, they sure get enough practise!  Just the sight of a woman naked is usually all it takes - but do you know what your lust triggers are?

If you do, we challenge you to stop what you’re doing right now and write down the top 5 lust triggers that tickle your fanny...erm I mean fancy..

Then, when you have some quiet time, write down your answers to the following questions. Keep it positive rather than negative: 
 
1. What makes you feel hot and horny long before your lover touches you?
 
2. Where is your number one place to have sex?
 
3. What’s your favourite time of day for sex?
 
4. What for you is the best part of foreplay?
 
5. What is your preferred sex act?
 
6. What is your hottest sexual fantasy?
 
7. What part of your body do you love being kissed the most?
 
8. What sex act or technique would you like more of?
 
9. What do you love your partner doing to you?
 
10. What sex position feels absolutely fabulous for you?

Now here’s the next challenge. Give the same list of questions to your partner and ask him or her to write down the answers as well. At the end of the day during some quite down time and possibly over a bottle of wine, read out your responses to each other.

Some of the responses will really surprise the both of you.
Now that you’re armed with some very interesting and sexy information about your lover, the next challenge is to be open minded and give him or her more of what they love...and become a more awesome lover.

Ready!


Steady!


Diddle....erm....GO!



Head on over to Xmas Dolly for her choice of Monday's Music Moves me Toonz with a St Patrick's Day theme.



15 comments:

A Beer for the Shower said...

A brilliant idea for any couple. I think that's why things work so well for the missus and I. We're not afraid to talk about what we like and don't like, and we've both learned what works and what doesn't.

In other words, the vagina doesn't have to be an unsolvable Rubix cube... you just have to work at it. Together. And who doesn't like endless amounts of practice???

Xmas Dolly said...

Well, you sure are clean this week! lol Haven't heard the Mamas & the Papas in like forever, but I always did like that song. Ah and a good ol' Irish song! How cool is that. Thanks for sharing my friend, and playing along with us! Hope to see you next week too! hugs and following you! Have a good week!

Pranavam Ravikumar a.k.a. Kochuravi said...

:-)

Katie @ Bookin It UP said...

Happy Monday.....love the mamas and the papas pick!

Stacy Uncorked said...

You sure are always full of useful information, aren't you? ;)

I haven't heard The Mama's & The Papa's song in forever - and the Irish song is cool, too! :)

Hello World - MMMM

DCHY said...

I'll remind my wife of your post title. As for the questions, I'll give it a go. See what happens. I expect her to jump om me before I even have my say. LOL

Akelamalu said...

Mmmmm interesting questions!

Mamas & Papas brings back good memories. :)

G-Man said...

Sex?

Nolens Volens said...

I wonder what you'd do if I actually wrote my answers in here...how you may respond...or other readers of your blog... ;)

Brian Miller said...

this is a great exercise.just did something very similar recently and it can be eye open and fantasy making....

JamericanSpice said...

Glad you shared with us this week.

Aloha!

Copyboy said...

Us colonists are shy about this topic. haha

Fabulously Flawed said...

What's the matter with you? Getting me thinking about sex and then showing me an image of Mama Cass!
Lady boner went bye bye.

Not So Simply Single said...

B.O.B. is taking the fifth. I don't blame him. I wouldn't talk either.

When I get that blazing hot sex partner..I will have these sizzling, melt my panties if I am wearing any, questions handy.

Life is good, even if it is only with B.O.B.!

Lisa

Chrissy said...

Can I borrow someone's partner for this exercise??

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails