Sunday, 27 March 2011

P-Party Happy 21st Birthday Devon

Devon had his 21st Birthday party last night and the Theme was Dress as something "P".

I went as Pippi Long Stockings, my Boerewors went as Papparazzi complete with Press Pass with all the cameras and photography stuff hanging around his neck.

It was great to see Tandy again after so long. Tandy and I have been friends since first year in high school (25 years) and she still looks brilliant. It was her son, Devon, who turned 21 last night and we were invited to share the celebration with them.

Now, they're off on a Cruise to the Bazeruto islands for 7 days! I'm jealous as all hell


Pippi Long Stockings and Papparazzi Man

Louis (The Priest) and Devon (The Pilot)

Tandy

Table Decor



Devon with his grandparents

Devon blowing out his candles

Devon and his cake

The Papparazzi complete with Press Pass
Share |

8 comments:

Lost.in.Idaho said...

Brilliant costume! I would have chosen Peter Piper, and walked around with some pickled peppers.

Looked like a ton of fun!

Boobies said...

Pip! You totally rocked it!!!!

THUNDERCAT832 said...

awwwwww!!! that is one sexy ass costume there dammit!

Dazee Dreamer said...

you are the freaking cutest pippy longstocking I've ever seen. Ahd that Devin. woowowowowow, H.O.T.!!!

sexylegsandbody said...

love the costumes, you did a great job with pipi, you definitely favor her.. :)

I agree with you, I have yet to see a pair of ladder resist stockings, and I will believe it when I see it. And when I do, I will buy my wife a few pairs, all different colors.

Enjoy your week.

Colin.

Elliot MacLeod-Michael said...

just read several of your posts and this is a hilarious, irreverent blog. check mine out sometime.
appellatesky.blogspot.com

blackhuff said...

I like the outfit that you have chosen - fun :)

cat said...

My word, you looked brilliant!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails