Thursday, 3 March 2011

I had plastic surgery...

...I cut up all my Credit Cards!

Day #4 of Liquid Diet

Yesterday's Smoothie
This one seems to be my favourite so far.  
It includes carrots, pineapple, mango, apple, banana and orange 
juice a couple of mint leaves and a handful of cashew nuts.
Today's Smoothie

Includes:  Spinach (you really don't even taste it but it looks fucking awful!), celery, mango, carrots, apples, banana, pineapple and cranberry juice, a handful of nuts and mint leaves.




don't you just LOVE the dog in the cartoons? He's forever peeping out with a worried look on his face.





I'm loving the slippers!

I know of few of these types





7 comments:

Lemons Don't Make Lemonade said...

The smoothies look yummy.

Are they fruit smoothies or smoothies made up of grinded up celery sticks? (I HATE the latter kind. My mom made me drink them every day when I was little.)

cat said...

Hmm, the smoothies look great.

As to the credit cards, way to go!

wheatgerm said...

I want a smoothie now

Hosted BES said...

Are you dieting in anyway? The smoothies didn't interest me much. :)

Sausage Fingers said...

Smoothie looks braw. Where did you get the 101% original Scot button??

A Daft Scots Lass said...

You can nick it if you want, Sausage...

Matthew Rush said...

The green one looks gross, but probably tastes just fine.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails