Thursday, 17 March 2011

Rock Paper Scissors Lizard Spock

My favourite TV series fix at the moment is The Big Bang Theory bunch.  They are fucking hysterical! 

We've been watching episode after episode... and I think I secretly want Howard (perhaps it just his irresistible charms, or perhaps I'm a closet geek).  Who knows...perhaps I should look into that theory and all its possibilities, perhaps not...



Wolowitz: If it's "creepy" to use the Internet, military satellites, and robot aircraft to find a house full of gorgeous young models so I can drop in on them unexpected, then fine, I'm "creepy".
Howard: Sheldon, you remember the first few weeks we were looking for magnetic monopoles and not finding anything, and you were acting like an obnoxious, giant dictator?



Raj: I thought we were going to be gentle with him.


Howard: That's why I added the '-tator'.




Sheldon: Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.



Anyone else out there that watches with such enthusiasum???





21 comments:

Matty said...

You bet. It's one of the few shows I actually watch. Hilarious.

Anonymous said...

Best show on TV

Fabulously Flawed said...

I swear to God I have only ever watched it drunk. Now keep in mind I do all of my favorite things drunk.
When Penny gave Sheldon the dirty napkin that Leonard Nimoy used...I almost peed my fabulous panties. I love that Sheldon.

The Angry Lurker said...

Excellent comedy series and my favoutite bit was when Penny gives Sheldon the napkin with spocks (Leonard Nimoy) autograph and DNA, "it's not enough", "it's not enough".

Ray Rousell said...

The best Americam comedy ever, in my humble opinion, and i don't usually do american comedy.
Favourite quote - Penny "Who's Adam West". Sheldon "Who's Adam West!? Leonard, what do the two of you talk about after the coitus?"

Ray Rousell said...

My favourite american comedy show ever, and I don't usually do american comedy.
Favourite scene - In the kids ballpark when Leonard wants to kill Sheldon but can't catch him and Sheldon keeps popping up shouting Bazinga!

Matthew MacNish said...

I don't have much time for TV, but this sounds hilarious. There is always DVR.

Pearl said...

I've not seen this yet but it sounds like something I'd make time for...

Pearl

Nolens Volens said...

Bazinga!

Canadian Blend said...

It is one of the best things on TV. We record it on the DVR and I'll find my boys watching the same episode several times over the course of the week. (I'm good for just two viewings.)

Che said...

i LOVE sheldon! :)

Bailey Schneider said...

BAZINGA!!

Love this show!!
x

Thanks for visiting my blog - I hope you'll become a regular

Vanilla Blonde

x

kitkat said...

i've never watched it lol.. but i'm willing to give it a shot.

Justsayin' said...

That's a great show.

Kage said...

i love that show! and i have a crush on wolowitz, too ;)

Lena said...

I've seen it in snippets just but my lads love it. I'll have to do a late night, just me on the sofa with a bowl of ice cream and the telly to myself, number......

G said...

I love Wolowitz Raj bro-mance...such a great series

Copyboy said...

I got to start watching it. Everyone seems to like it.

Monkey Man said...

Never watched it either, but that is some good dialog. Great endorsement little missy.

Josie said...

Ooh, I know! I lived in Halls of Residence once when i was at Uni and these guys totally remind me of some of the other post-grad students there. . .
Josie x

Steve Bossenberger said...

I never miss it! One of the greatest comedies ever. It kind of brings out the hidden nerd in all of us

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails