Far too much Irn Bru as a child....
Funny, funny stuff, Gillian. Ha!!!!!
hahaha too funny...
You said that one part the same way every time.
Um, I don't know if anyone ever told you this but you may be just a little messed up.m.p.s. Love that vid!
@Ryan @Mark Bollox!@Matthew and what part was that exactly?
The Joker gives this post two thumbs WAY up!
This. Was. Brilliant.So tell me more about this corset... sounds fun. =P
Hey there. Do you know Tim Minchin? Do you know this? Long intro, but hang in there....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVN_0qvuhhwI wish I had red hair. You girls are always so beautiful. Thanks for the factual video, too. I will refer to it often.
As always...my much needed humor for the day!!! www.wishyoucouldblog.blogspot.com
I love me some red....Sigh...My Irishman is red....SighWait, this was about you. Sorry. You're such a beautiful shade of red! (there, how was that?)
If I am that is a redhead down there, does that qualify me as a ginger? ;) You totally cracked me up when you growled and shook your fist immediately after coughing.
I now cannot stop hearing you say "Because I'm a REDHEAD!" in my brain over and over again - THANKS a lot?? W.C.C.
HeeHee. As I am what is called a "Strawberry Blonde" (so pretentious!) I thank you for highlighting the plight of redheads everywhere. Now how to get the "Because I'm a Redhead" earflea out my ear??
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Far too much Irn Bru as a child....
Funny, funny stuff, Gillian. Ha!!!!!
hahaha too funny...
You said that one part the same way every time.
Um, I don't know if anyone ever told you this but you may be just a little messed up.
m.
p.s. Love that vid!
@Ryan @Mark Bollox!
@Matthew and what part was that exactly?
The Joker gives this post two thumbs WAY up!
This. Was. Brilliant.
So tell me more about this corset... sounds fun. =P
Hey there. Do you know Tim Minchin? Do you know this? Long intro, but hang in there....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVN_0qvuhhw
I wish I had red hair. You girls are always so beautiful. Thanks for the factual video, too. I will refer to it often.
As always...my much needed humor for the day!!!
www.wishyoucouldblog.blogspot.com
I love me some red....
Sigh...
My Irishman is red....
Sigh
Wait, this was about you. Sorry. You're such a beautiful shade of red! (there, how was that?)
If I am that is a redhead down there, does that qualify me as a ginger? ;)
You totally cracked me up when you growled and shook your fist immediately after coughing.
I now cannot stop hearing you say "Because I'm a REDHEAD!" in my brain over and over again - THANKS a lot?? W.C.C.
HeeHee. As I am what is called a "Strawberry Blonde" (so pretentious!) I thank you for highlighting the plight of redheads everywhere. Now how to get the "Because I'm a Redhead" earflea out my ear??
Post a Comment