Tuesday, 23 June 2009

My Spirited Child Strikes Again...

Kaylin was on form this morning!!

She drew with crayons on my doors bedrooms and she got put in the Naughty Corner for that. Then I realised she'd taken a pencil and drawn nice little men on my dining room walls too. Another session in the Naughty Corner...

If that wasn't enough, she'd gotten into the car with her sister before me this morning and managed to shove a CD into the CD shutter (that was already full) and jammed it into the loading slot.

*sigh* all this before 8am this morning!!!

*groan*

Thank goodness we have an appointment with Kaylin's Play Therapist today so we can move on from here. Kaylin over the past week has developed a nervous twitch in her eyes and we want to get clarity on that too...

aye...being the parent of a Spirited Child ain't no walk in the park.

I think I need to rule out all the medical possibilities now.

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

My word, sounds exhausting!

Jeanette said...

You know what... have a read of this blog... her one child is autistic but I think you'll enjoy it http://www.magnetoboldtoo.com

JoeinVegas said...

A Spirited Child - she does sound like fun to be around though, never a dull moment.

Tanya said...

oh my Gill!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails