Thursday, 19 August 2010

Pun in the Oven

Everyone loves a good Pun, right?  

I know I do...here's a lazy post for today because I'll probably be either partying like a Rock Star or working my ass off and far too busy to post on my blog.
  • Energizer Bunny arrested - charged with battery.
  • A pessimist's blood type is always b-negative.
  • Practice safe eating - always use condiments.
  • A Freudian slip is when you say one thing but mean your mother.
  • Shotgun wedding: A case of wife or death.
  • I used to work in a blanket factory, but it folded.
  • If electricity comes from electrons... does that mean that morality comes from morons?
  • Marriage is the mourning after the knot before.
  • A hangover is the wrath of grapes.
  • Corduroy pillows are making headlines.
  • Is a book on voyeurism a peeping tome?
  • Dancing cheek-to-cheek is really a form of floor play.
  • Banning the bra was a big flop.
  • Sea captains don't like crew cuts.
  • Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?
  • A successful diet is the triumph of mind over platter.
  • Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.
  • A gossip is someone with a great sense of rumour.
  • Without geometry, life is pointless.
  • When you dream in colour, it's a pigment of your imagination.
  • Reading whilst sunbathing makes you well-red.
  • When two egotists meet, it's an I for an I.

12 comments:

cat said...

Ag I love a good pun! Thanks!

Brian Miller said...

ha. love some fun word play...

HOOTIN' ANNI said...

I love 'em all...but that "Freudian slip" really is something....that one really made me LOL


And I hope you're partying your a$$ off instead of working your buns off. [wink]

The Invisible Seductress said...

Those are awesome!! ;}

Akelamalu said...

I love great puns! Have you every thought who makes them up? :)

Copyboy said...

Thanks for the puns. In my line of ad-work I use lines like that all the time. Let us know how the partying goes!

AmyLK said...

Cute! Love a giggle in the morning!

Momza said...

Those are cute sayings...I love that kind of humor...esp the Freudian slip one! too funny!
Have a great day!

lisleman said...

so punny
The only I remember reading before was the "time flies" one.
I'm going to start using the blanket factory one.
thanks

Christiejolu said...

Party on girl!

Hailey Cuthbert said...

Love puns! Thanks for the laughs!

Michael said...

Bacteria is the back door to a cafeteria.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails