I stole this from NOT WORTH MENTIONING who has a brilliant blog that I recently started following. This got me laughing and had me laughing right until the end.
So, if you're feeling particularly depressed because tomorrow is Monday again and its back to the grind, this will cheer you up for a few minutes.
So, if you're feeling particularly depressed because tomorrow is Monday again and its back to the grind, this will cheer you up for a few minutes.
11 comments:
Too funny and a catchy song as well. I can totally see myself singing that in the car giving people the finger who cut me off
Damn you're a crack up.
good stuff
Haha love this! Thank you!
Hey thanks so much. It certainly a great song that makes me feel Dafty.
I had to visit you today when I saw the title of your post! Thanks, hugs and love, T
LMAO! That was great!
loves it!
LOL
Thanks for sharing. I will be singing it the rest of the day. Loved it!
That just might get me through the monday that is staring me in the face right this moment.
Now, who will make the female version, "If I was younger I'd still be with ya" ... or ... "If I was skinnier I'd still be with ya"
Post a Comment