Glad you have a good memory of your mum. Love the add on of Fawk you Friday and ouch at the last line! Thanks for dropping by to hear (yes hear!) or read my Friday 55 Flash fiction then click here. Hope you have a good weekend!
Mum is doing great post surgery. She has to lie flat on her back for two weeks. No sitting! Only standing and lying down. She will then go back to have follow up x-rays to make sure everything is where its supposed to be.
She's already getting frustrated with being in bed and its only day 3 post surgery.
Poor mum...wish she was closer so I could at least pop in everyday for a natter and a cuppa.
8 comments:
like how you honor your mom with these words - and - being a mom myself - hope my children will say nice things like this as well about me one day...
I love, love, LOVE the tribute in 55 words to your mother...this is absolutely the best.
Thanks for leaving comments for me after you visit with me. It's always appreciated.
Have a great weekend.
Glad you have a good memory of your mum. Love the add on of Fawk you Friday and ouch at the last line! Thanks for dropping by to hear (yes hear!) or read my Friday 55 Flash fiction then click here. Hope you have a good weekend!
a beautiful tribute...she is still doing well post surgery? dont know where i would be without my mum...
Mum is doing great post surgery. She has to lie flat on her back for two weeks. No sitting! Only standing and lying down. She will then go back to have follow up x-rays to make sure everything is where its supposed to be.
She's already getting frustrated with being in bed and its only day 3 post surgery.
Poor mum...wish she was closer so I could at least pop in everyday for a natter and a cuppa.
sweet 55,
a poetic and passionate way to love back, she will be proud of you.
Lovely tribute to you Mum. :)
Wonderful gig to your Mum...Glad I'm not on the F/U list--or am I (glad!)?
Do not know why "steveroni" is on the "label" list??? Doesn't matter what I know or not know!
PEACE!
Steve
Post a Comment