Competition #13 - unlucky for some, but who will be the lucky one this week?
Dazee sent me a copy of her wearing one of my famous Tattoos. Thanx Dazee your photo will join the others in Blogasm!Caption my Freaky Photo and win a wee something from me.
Enjoy captioning this cracker!
Share |
18 comments:
Multi-tasking like a champ!
I'm bored and falling asleep. Please put on a netflix movie or something so I can pretend to not care how lazy you are.
"What do you mean 'Fore!'? I'm bigger than that. Oh...you're watching golf while I'm trying to......never mind."
oh baby you give good blog...
Hey babe do you mind if I pull up a picture of your sister.....
P.S. If I win I will post a pic of the tats on my willie
Why don't you just TALK to me instead of sending me a message on Facebook?
hehe, nice one! :D
Honey, do you mind while I check mt stocks?
I guess thinking of Baseball didn't work this time.
How you know you're a addicted to blogging.
My son actually came up with these:
Hold on, I gotta tweet this!
Looking up where to find the g-spot.
This is not my idea of a threesome.
It says here, acording to William Shatner and the Priceline Negotiator, that I should be able to get this for $50 instead of a $100.
ps I'm up and running and tatoo pics soon.
Bill's timing is off in changing his Facebook status to "It's complicated."
When I said you're always on Facebook fucking farming,I didn't mean literally.
Hmm, I think we're doing it wrong. Lemme check the illustration on doggie-style sex...
she was going for "e-me" and he misunderstood...
Post a Comment