Wednesday, 5 June 2013

Whacky Wednesday Photo Bombs

Donchya just LOVE brilliant Photo Bombers?  They will ceaselessly make me grin...Njoy.

Dude! There is something dead to the world in yer backpack?
Snuffles was simply living up to his name
Scooby D....double D? Photo Bomb
Extend the friendship  (she actually looks a bit like Eva Longoria)
Obama:  Two Thongs do not make a Tights
Is that a cucumber in your pocket or are you just happy to Photo Bomb me?
Macklemore gets an unexpected dangled Photo bomber
Don't forget to go and leave me a question for this weekend's Vlog and 
enter Caption my Daft Photo Competition

8 comments:

Scarlett Wonderland said...

Haha, I've only just found your blog but this just made my day - especially the dog one x

YeamieWaffles said...

These are amazing Lass, love when you do these Lass, all of these are so good.

Jeremy [Retro-Z] said...

terrible... just terrible... :)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Those are great! Think the Scooby one is best.

Colette S said...

These are too funny!

LucyCrookston said...

Haha I love these!! Hilarious!!

Joshua said...

I have a picture of The Boy hanging behind me just like that first picture.

Kim @ This Belle Rocks said...

OMG, those are hilarious! Especially the one with the stink face!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails