Friday, 21 June 2013

A Shoegasm Medley ❤




Friday means it's time to slip on a Shoegasm and share some sexy stilettos with you Lovely Plonkers ❤

<------damn font="" nbsp="" straight="">

So, because it was my birthday this week {I didn't even lick my birthday cake because I'm on diet - again} but I did drool over these pretty party puppies



These would look adorable with skinny jeans


Perfect with an LBD

Party Heels

Tartan heels for  A Daft Scots Lass

Just so perfectly pretty and girly

Dance in these Funky and Comfy wedges all night long

Make your shoes looks like boots.  I dig this idea.

So, it'll be wine o'clock soon...let's shag off and sugar-coat the tippy-tops of those fancy margarita glasses, crank up the ice crusher, cut up a lime or two and rustle up a cocktail or ten.  

Don't forget to go and leave your Top Blogging Tip HERE.

❤ yer faces off.  I'm off to get my wine ON.

8 comments:

cat said...

Oh ye son the tartans.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

You didn't even lick your birthday cake? Now that's a bummer.

Damyanti said...

I could never wear most of those heels, but they look gorgeous.:)

Tina said...

Enjoy your wine. I just got up, so I'm going to wait an hour or so ;-)
Love the shoes. Could never wear them. I've got bone spurs so I only wear really structured shoes. but they do look fabulous anyway. I think you need the tartan ones!
Tina @ Life is Good

YeamieWaffles said...

Oh I love how you're matching these heels up today Lass, I can definitely see how they would fit with an LBD and how the other ones would look to die for in skinny jeans!

grins said...

You're the Imelda Marcos of Scotland.
I don't know if you noticed it, but one of those guys in your banner is standing backwards.

A Daft Scots Lass said...

@Cat you're too cute!

@Alex maybe next year

@Damjanti so gorgeous

@grins I didn't notice.

@Tina I know I need those TARTAN ones!

@Matthew you always leave brilliant comments on my blog when its Friday's Shoegasm...I think you may just have a secret fettish.

Matt Harvath said...

You always have a pair or two of erotic shoes that turn me on. Is there something wrong with me?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails