Sunday, 2 June 2013

And The Winner Is...



And the winner of this week's Caption my Photo Competition is 


Here is what he captioned...


"BARRY!?!?! I thought you said you fixed that bloody leak!"

Now go and read his epic blog post on The Awesomeness of Custard Cremes over at Thoughtless Gibberish

 It's....

Legend....wait for it....dary.

His post made me giggle out loud, my cheeks hurt and created a pressing necessity to evacuate my feeble bladder. 

Make sure you visit my place again on Tuesday for another installment of Caption my Freaky Photo Competition.

Heart yer faces off, Plonkers.

Out.

4 comments:

Bumferry Hogart said...

YEEEEEES! I am a winner. I'd like to thank my agent, my manager, my make up artist... *sob,sob* oh god, I promised myself I wouldn't do this.... Most of all I'd like to thank the voices in my head that keep me company on long lonely nights.

Oh yes, and thanks to A Daft Scots Lass for giving me this award and the cash prize.... wait, there's no cash prize??

damn it! hahahahaha. :O)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

That one is really clever. Congratulations, Bumferry!

Jo said...

LOL

Mo said...

Crikey flying sharks

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails