Monday, 3 June 2013

Monday Music Moves Me


This week's Monday Music Moves Me theme is "Cover Songs". Go Visit Xmas Dolly and link up your favourite covers.

I will start off with I'm Shakin' by Little Willie John



and now the brilliant Jack White's version



Can you guess which one I like best??

The awesome Son House performing Death Letter 



Jack & Meg White - The White Stripes - performing the same song 



 And now some awesome Robert Johnson with Kind Hearted Woman Blues



and then Eric Clapton doing the same song 67 years later

 


Remember to go and leave a Question for my Answers Vlog. You know you wanna!

12 comments:

Run DMT said...

Oh loved these covers! PERFECT! Girl, you always rock!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

A remix sixty-seven years later. That's rather amazing if you really think about it.

YeamieWaffles said...

Interesting idea here Lass, great songs and it's good to see you showcasing your awesome music taste as per usual!

Hazel Ceej said...

Love the Eric Clapton remake best of all.

Hazel

Marie Moody said...

You go girl, I like Jack White's version too! It so rocks! Whoa, White Stripes version sounds like an entirely different song, but it so rocks also! All in all NOBODY TOPS ERIC CLAPTON.. the song turns from rock & roll, to rock and then as a very sexy blues song! CLAPTON IS KING! YOU SO ROCK GIRL!!!THANKS FOR JOINING US WITH THIS AWESOME SELECTION!

Naila Moon said...

I love that you put the original before the remix.

I also love, love, LOVE the Clapton one...oh YES!

~Naila Moon

http://yaknowstuff.blogspot.com/

Kim @ This Belle Rocks said...

I always know I'll find something I like here, at my sister-in-Jack-White-love's blog! I liked the Jack covers best, too :)

Danielle Royalegacy said...

I like the Jack White version better. It has a much better beat. Have a great week!

Danielle

Pamela M. Kramer - A Renaissance Woman said...

Fun Fun Fun!!!! Diggin the White Stripes. :)

Great choices. Have a great week...love the finish with Eric C.

Lynn said...

Jack White rockin' as usual and I do love Clapton. Great choices.

Rory Bore said...

LOVE these!!! I love the originals, but Jack White covers are amazing!!! love him.

Colette S said...

Some of these were new and all very interesting!
Thanks for rocking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails