Sunday, 30 June 2013

Chinese Theme Dinner

Great Friends that get together every month and have a theme dinner.  That's us.

This month's theme was Chinese, of course and our hosts, Mandy and Percy, frikken rocked it!

My Three Asians

Konichiwa

Some of the Decor


Our Hosts : Percy and Mandy

Ouma enjoying her dessert

Menu

Table All Set

A Daft Asian Lass getting her Wine On

The Drinks.


Egg Noddle Soup

Made-from-scratch Chinese Spring Rolls

Beef Chow Mein

Dessert

Prawn Crackers, my Boerewors and The Bong

Being Daft


No Chinese dinner is complete without White Rabbit sweeties.

And a MASSIVE 谢谢你 [thank you] to my bestie Mandy and her hubby-dub Percy, for hosting our brilliant dinner this month and being the perfect dinner companions.  

After dinner, we made our selection for next months get-together theme.  Standby for dinner at our house next month with a Mexican Fiesta theme.

Andale, andale! Arriba, arriba!


5 comments:

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

What a great set up! The costumes are great, especially your kids'. And the food looks awesome. I could eat Chinese food every day.

YeamieWaffles said...

This is one of the most awesome and hilarious things I've seen in a long time. Seriously funny stuff Lass, seems like it was so much fun to me!

Andrew Leon said...

That looks like a lot of fun. However, I'm not into the whole dressing up part of things like that, so I wouldn't be very popular at one of those.

Kellie @ Delightfully Ludicrous said...

Your kids beards are coming in nicely ;P

The Glebe Blog said...

Couldn't spot any 'Flied Lice' on the menu.
I hope you remembered what Confucius said "Man with one chopstick go hungry."

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails