Thursday, 27 June 2013

Whacky Inventions

Happy Thursday my beautiful Plonkers

You know how much I love awesome and whacky inventions?  I  stumble across these things all the time on the interwebz and, because every knows this,  I get emails from all my friends and lovely blog readers Plonkers with pictures and links to awesome and useless inventions.  Thanx, Y'all.

Here are some of the latest installments to make you smile.

Light Saber Door Handles
Now these I would buy...
Yeah I could rock those muthafuckers
Not sure the pens would work after I'd stirred by MANY cups of tea with them.
Gadget Geeks would love these...
These are actually pretty useful
Get-With-The-Times "message" in a bottle

11 comments:

Che said...

Hahaha love the anti theft sandwich bags! Lol

Andrew Leon said...

I love the fake mold! That's awesome.

Kellie @ Delightfully Ludicrous said...

LOL! If someone at my work used those sandwich bags their lunch would end up getting thrown out every day! We've got a lot of fridge cleaning ninjas around here.

J.Day said...

I literally laughed out loud over the moldy sandwich bag - very clever! Especially in an office where lunches go missing mysteriously.

YeamieWaffles said...

These are all amazing Lass but my favourite out of all of these are the lightsaber door handled! You probably knew that'd be my favourite already, I think it's just an awesome idea.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

In some work spaces, the anti-theft bags would come in handy.

Louisa said...

Mwahaha, love that last one with the message in a bottle!

Phil Holtberg said...

I really need those anti theft bags for work! The fucktards here steal food out of the fridge!

I'll take that soda can handle too for my beer!

Jo said...

I like the light saber door handles, great for creeping around at night and not waking anyone. I have a book called Victorian inventions which lists an incredible number of things people invented at that time.

Pat Hatt said...

LOL the message bottle was great. I'll take the door knob light sabers

The Glebe Blog said...

Talking of daft inventions, the Scottish Swear Box never got off the ground.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails