Friday, 7 June 2013

Fawk You Friday and a Shoegasm

Hey, My Lovely Plonkers 

TGIF 

Fawk You Friday used to be hosted by a sassy blogger called Boobies but she doesn't rock that shizzle anymore, but I figured I'd nick it from her and revive it this week.  

So there's no link up, just A Daft Scots Lass venting on her wee soap box again. 

What's new?


  • Fuck you to the Doochenozzle who tried to sneak in a computer virus through my email. Have you Fuckers got nothing better to do? Who sits behind their computer all day scheming and bugs to to piss on everyone’s battery? 

  • Fuck you to the last dirty strip of dirty that never wants to go into the dustpan. 

  • To a certain bright spark at the office (I will refrain from mentioning names) but "You're a cock and a fuck-up. Any further complaints can be directed toward my fucking arse, where I'm sure you'll receive a warm response". 


  • Fuck you to only 5 comments on this week’s Caption my Photo Competition. *major huffing noises* 

  • Fuckity Fuck You to the asswipe producers of The Big Bang Theory. Its season break again?! Do you Plonkers only work half the year? Don’t you know that I need my weekly Sheldon/Leonard fix otherwise my hubby says I go all Peri-menopausal Rage on his ass. I want to hear Amy play the harp again! 


Most of you won't understand these, but it's okay. I'm confident it will be extended to the intended targets.

And now some drool-worthy heels to put a sparkle back in my eye.  Enjoy.



Skull flats - adorable




Bazinga - The Big Bang Theory Shoes
Pretty Flats with Candy Striped Bows

Furry Red and White Christian Louboutins

Skulls

Red Peep Toes with Houndstooth Platform and buckle detail

 Remember to leave a Question for me HERE so that I can do a Q&A Vlog this weekend.

11 comments:

Kellie @ Delightfully Ludicrous said...

Finally, someone is talking about the big issues! I'm glad I'm not the only one who realises what a travesty it is that they can't invent a dustpan that will sweep up ALL the dust and not leave that little line behind!

YeamieWaffles said...

So weird Lass this morning I was just thinking how cool Boobies is and then I wondered if you'd ever met her before, I was actually planning on trying to introduce the two of you through Twitter! I love the Bazinga heels here.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Crap, did I miss the caption this week? Or did I leave a suggestion? It's Friday and my mind is mush...

Mich said...

YES seriously eff that last bit of dirt right in the arse! I thought I was the only one who had that problem, and it always made me think I was incurably incompetent at sweeping. I am glad to know I'm not alone.

OOoooooooooo those skull flat are fabulous!!

Leah said...

I love it when you vent your spleen! I love even more your fabulous derivatives of vicious expletives.

Hell yeah to the skull shoes!!!

Brandon Ax said...

I have to agree with you on the Big Bang Theory. I am holding high my middle finger with you.

The Glebe Blog said...

You could create a new Friday topic called Fawkshoe where you get off on all those impossible items of footwear that will never see the light of day i.e. Practice Ballet Shoes for sheep farmers or wellies for desert dwellers. What do you think, viable ?

Paula said...

Big Bang theory...I will miss it too!

AimeeKay said...

Lovin' all the skulls!

I don't always comment, but you always find the most awesome shoes!

Kim @ This Belle Rocks said...

OMG - LOVE the first ones! Are the Big Bang shoes from Taylor Says?

Matt Harvath said...

Hell, I want the Skull Flats, even though they wouldn't look too good on my manly feet. If I ever start cross dressing, those are the ones I am going with (At least until I can wear heels!) LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails