Wednesday, 19 June 2013

Caption my Photo Competition #7

Firstly, Happy Birthday Day to Me.

I'm 29...

...again.  


Last year at my Superheros Birthday Party
Erm, I mean, 39...well, 39 plus a wee bit.  Oh okay....I'm an old fart and will NOT divulge my real age.  This year is nothing special.  There will be no huge party or celebration.  I have to go to parent's evening on my birthday this year.  

Good Times.

Moving along...
  
Kellie over at  Delightfully Ludicrous sent me the most awesome email the other day.   

Kellie
You see, Kellie won one Caption my Photo Competition #2 and I sent her a couple of my brilliant Daft Scots Lass temporary tattoos.

Kellie is so soopa sassy, because sent me a magical pic of her wearing my awesome ink.  It doesn't get better than that.  A perfect birthday prezzie, Kellie [except a pair of Christian Louboutins, of course].  

Thanx again, Kellie.


Now back to Caption my Photo Competition #7
  
This image made me giggle even before you lovely Plonkers have  written a clever caption.  

So, knock yerself out writing a funny caption for this one.



8 comments:

Kellie @ Delightfully Ludicrous said...

Happy birthday!!! And nothing says have a happy birthday like wearing a temporary tattoo on your face ;D

YeamieWaffles said...

Wooo happy birthday Lass, hope that you have an amazing day! I've seen 29 year olds with body's and a face that is nothing compared to yours so let's just go along with 29 okay? Hope you have a special day and get absolutely spoiled like you deserve!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Happy birthday, Lass! Like the outfit.
I won last week, so I'll just go with this - Magic Johnson, the early years. (I'd say Jimmie Walker, but I think he really looked like that.)

Matt Harvath said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You are looking great at 29 ;) That Catwoman outfit...MEOW!

My caption - DUDE! My Geri-Curl Gel has hardened and stuck to my boom box. But at least I look fly in my White Mini-Shorts!


Ashley Nixon said...

Happy Birthday!!

While it's not so funny, I just picture him saying "I'm sexy and I know it."

Arlee Bird said...

The photo renders me speechless.

Lee
A Faraway View

Sarah Allen said...

Happy birthday!!! And believe me, you don't look a day over twenty five :)

Sarah Allen
(From Sarah, With Joy)

AimeeKay said...

Happy Birthday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails