Friday, 28 June 2013

Friday...my second favourite F Word

This week has been hectic.  A new position at work, new responsibilities, plenty schedules and reports and a mini breakdown.

I need a bloody holiday - at a Spa - for a WEEK!  No, seriously.  Sleep therapy for a few weeks would be brilliant. I feel like I haven't had time to myself in months.  Oh, Wait...I haven't. 

I feel like I'm a few beads short of a rosary and I'm not even frikken Catholic.  Let's smile at some sexy shoes....



Pretty Ballet Flats

Leopard Print Platforms.....love the heel

Gorgeous Mint Vintage-Look heels with nude bows and ankle straps


Marie-Antionette inspired heels

Mint Sandals with sassy flower

Fishnet Peep-toe Platforms with sexy stiletto fuck-me heel, bow and ankle strap.

Hot Pink Pump with spiral heel and feathers.  You don't wear these to the office. 

13 comments:

Brandon Ax said...

Those flower ones are cool. Yes a week at a spa would be awesome.

Andrew Leon said...

Time for oneself, what's that?

Lara Lacombe said...

Love the ballet flats!

cat said...

I am so totally happy its Friday too.

Kellie @ Delightfully Ludicrous said...

Those mint heels are adorable!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

How about one day to yourself, at the spa, falling asleep while they rub you? Would that be a good start?

Ashley Nixon said...

I love those shoes with the little bows!! Adorable!

Slyde said...

those heels get me happy in the pants... :)

YeamieWaffles said...

Sorry to hear you haven't had that much time to yourself Lass and it's been getting you down, I can understand how annoying that is because I've been the same recently. Thank God it's Friday I guess! Really like these shoes as well.

The Glebe Blog said...

Love the Fishnet Peep-toe Platforms.
You've described them perfectly.Now there is a fantasy for a dirty old man ! (not me of course, I just don't fit that description)

JoeinVegas said...

That last one is rather impressive. Why not to the office?

Marie Moody said...

Luvin the ballet slippers, and the pink pump & feathers. Okay, okay they're all nice... Thanks for sharing, and stopping by Girlfriend! Even though your miles away your right next door in my heart. Have a great weekend & take a me break honey. Sounds like you need it!

Not So Simply Single said...

Freaking cutest shoes EVER!

I love Fridays too...

But then again, I like every day of the week....

The green shoes with the bows are my favorites...

xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails