Happy June, my lovely Plonkers
Welcome to my birthday month! It's gonna be a goodie, I can feel it in my 40 year old bones [feel free to send expensive gifts and cash, I really do have to finish my tattoo sleeve].
Daffy Duck sung it best in this episode
And when in doubt try a briefcase full of money...and not on to the actual post....
1. The Movie 21 and Over made me giggle like an old whore who found a ribbed cucumber.
2. Being a Study Buddy to a ten year old can be both fun and frustrating. Who knew the Life Cycle of Water could be learned in song? Just call me... Super-Mum!
3. It's better to do one thing really, really well than putting you're finger in too many pies.
3. Never underestimate the power and instantaneousness of Google.
4. I'm loving the series Mrs Brown's Boys. Its fekkin' hilarious. Do you think its appropriate for my 7 year old to be watching??
5. I think most Scottish cuisine is based on a dare. I shite you not. Everything is either boiled or deep fried. Everything tastes like slippery cardboard.
6. I've become addicted to The Royal Bump Watch. Kate Middleton is such a cute preggie Mum-to-Be.
7. Anything that comes in a can and has an expiry date one year later, can NOT be good for you.
8. It's not what you say, it's what you do.
9. Wearing my favourite perfume makes me feel confident and sexy.
10. No steel or wooden stake can pierce the human heart so chillingly as a full stop at the right moment.