Saturday, 19 October 2013

Winner Winner Wasabi Dinner


It was a toss up between two captions this week.

You Plonkers rocked it!

But ultimately Sausage Fingers made me giggle and have a visual to ponder.  Now send me your address to adaftlass@gmail.com and I'll send you a wee something from me.


I wonder where she keeps the wasabi....
#thatstings

5 comments:

Sausage said...

Cheers...I'll send you a provocative pic of the gift

Outcast said...

That's brilliant haha, nice one Sausage! This reminds me, two separate accounts Sausage related retweeted an old tweet you did that had me as an #FF the other day because an account referring to sausages was mentioned, is this the same gent?

Jo said...

Funny that, I have been munching wasabi peas for the last few days.

Mike Golch said...

Great set of tunes,as usual I'm marching to a different drummer.

A Daft Scots Lass said...

Look forward to it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails