Monday, 30 August 2010

Guess Who Got an Award?!

1. Thank the person who gave this award to you:

I've recently started following Beth from Two Monkeys and a Wash Tub.  She has some awesome giveaways but I seem to make her laugh - but I'm not sure this "sweet" award is appropriate for me -  I dunno what blog she's been reading...

2. Copy the award and put it on your blog.

Voila!

3. List three things which you love about yourself.
  • My wicked sense of humour and warped mind.  I amuse myself a lot just with my own vivid imagination.
  • I'm a good friend and will walk to the ends of the earth for my peeps. 
  • My awesome smokin' hawt philtrum
4. Post a picture you love. 

Our Camping Group of Friends (HKGK)
 This picture is full of special people!  Our close group of friends - we camp together, we laugh together, we drink together, we do most things together...Love you all!

5. Pass this award on to 5 of the sweetest bloggers:

Ami Mental 

Juggling Act of Life

Nocturnal Queen

Red Means Go


Hootin' Anni


I don't really do "sweet" but I do have lots of sweet bloggers I follow.

I thought I'd add ONE more thing to this award just because the songs name is Black Horse and Cherry Tree and its one of my favourties by KT Tunstall
.  Enjoy!


15 comments:

Sid said...

I'm a huge KT fan. My favourite songs are: Heal Over, Saving my face and Someday soon.

Copyboy said...

Congrats award winners!I I'll be stopping by your e-neighborhoods soon.

Liz Mays said...

Congrats on your award!! You deserve it, and you're lucky to have such a large group of fun friends to camp with!

Blasé said...

oh Geesh!

Another "blogger award" thingy...

Nice picture. I see one woman who I would like to spank.

Marcelle said...

Thats a pretty looking award....saw it on another blog just today as well.
Congrats friend.

XmasDolly said...

Congrats on your cool award. I totally love this song. I'm a AI fan, and Katherine McPhee did this song it was really cool because she didn't change anything. Also, thanks for stopping by, and giving me all that info on the Waka Waka - I so can't get that song out of my head, it's so cool! Have a great day. Maybe you could join us next monday for our Music Monday I mean heck you already got the song! !hehe have a great day my friend.

Akelamalu said...

Congrats on the award. :)

Anonymous said...

I love that song! And you made me google Philtrum. ;-)

Dulçe ♥ said...

Great song to go along with this beautiful awar you so much deserve!

Congrats!♥!

;)
D.

Slamdunk said...

Congrats on your award and it looks like you are having fun with it.

Camping brings out the best in folks.

Rawknrobyn.blogspot.com said...

Congrats! Thanks for a warm feeling post.
xoRobyn

cat said...

Congrats and thanks! Will publish a bit later.

dubai apartments said...

Wow great. Congratulations..

Niki said...

First, congratulations!

Second, wow. I wasn't expecting to see my name here. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

[url=http://kasper-key.com/]скачать ключи касперского бесплатно
[/url]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails