Tuesday, 17 July 2012

Caption my Photo Competition #60



My Blog Mojo has been gone for sometime. I haven’t written something worthwhile in fucking months!    Please come back, Mojo, all’s forgiven.

I don’t remember if I did something to upset, Mojo.  I don’t remember chasing him off or saying something to piss him off.  I can’t recall leaving the toilet seat down or forgetting to sprinkle his favourite condiment on his packed-lunch.  I’ve been putting my dirty clothes in the washing basket and cleaning up the dog shite. 


Oh Mojo, I miss you.

Perhaps Mojo is just not attracted to older women.  After turning 40 a few weeks back, Mojo has been avoiding me and not returning my calls.  Do you think that Fucker is cheating on me?

I even knitted him a jumper.

Could Mojo  be lost at sea or hiding out Hermit-Style.  Do you think it’s possible I threw him out with the rubbish last week?  The bin men never mentioned any blunder.

I don’t think I neglected him or miss his birthday.  Do you think I failed to notice that he got his hair done or that he’d lost some weight? 

Okay now I’m getting concerned that someone has kidnapped him or hijacked and he can’t phone me.

Oh Mojo come back! All's forgiven

Now go and caption a daft photo of mine and make me smile, Plonkers





14 comments:

YeamieWaffles said...

I still love your blog Lass. Your series posts are always interesting and posts like your one about how hard it is to be a patient mother along with the one about wee Kaylin were really good reads so don't be so hard on yourself! :)

When it comes to mojo, I really think I've lost my captioning mojo, once again I can't think of anything worthy and it's frustrating to say the least haha.

Mark said...

Mojo's a moody bitch! You never know what he's going to do next. Just pretend that you don't need him and he'll come back.
m.

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Mojo is having a midlife crisis - he'll be back!

Michael Vella said...

One dose of Mojo, Special Delivery

Michael Vella said...

New Mojo - Special Delivery!

Brandon Lostinidaho said...

Mojo comes and goes, but vodka always seems to bring it back!

For the caption:

"Arrows work fine, but in this case, Cupid tries a more direct approach..."

G-Man said...

At The North Korean Circus...
Instead of shooting a man out of a cannon.
They shoot a Dork from a Bow!!!

(Jillie Bean....You know...hehehe)

Sans Pantaloons said...

Your Mojo is fine. I have a spare 240 volt Mojo if you need one.
Last time I used it I blew all the streetlights for miles.

Caption!
Twenty minutes after their blind date began, Senga prepares to fire her new beau.

grins said...

This will teach those bastards at GQ to dis Japanese cars. We'll shoot old, bald, homeless, bad fashion designers at them.

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

Mojo - geeezzzz I've never had one!

"Cupid (Stupid?) shoot your arrow......"

Salagatle!

Adullamite said...

She has 'anarrow' escape......

The Glebe Blog said...

You've had your last chance.
I've told you countless times about wearing those shorts to work..........you're fired !

Mike Smith said...

'This is what you get for calling me a cupid stunt'

She's off to get her ears syringed in the morning...

Indigo Roth said...

Hey Lass! Fear not, Mojos do return! Often with their tail between their legs, and reeking of parmesan. But I was just pleased as hell to find mine again. Patience! Indigo x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails