Thursday, 12 July 2012

Sunshine Award

Thank you to Reflectionsofthe, a fellow South African blogger for givin me the Sunshine Blogger Award. This award is given to blogs which "contribute to the blogging community in a positive or inspirational way".

Well, Plonkers, you can fuck me dead if I have inspired someone through this wee bloggy of mine.  Usually my blog is just a place to come when you want a smile or a laugh.  Not inspiration but I'll take what I can get.


Now, those receiving the Sunshine Award are asked to:


Answer ten questions about yourself.

Pass the award on to 10 bloggers you enjoy, link to their blogs, and let them know you nominated them.


So here are my answers to the 10 questions:

Favourite Colour : Orange! Orange and Orange. Anything Orange.

Favorite animal : Butterfly. They are colourful, graceful, fragile and free.

Favorite number : 69

Favorite drink : Black tea or diet Coke.  Oh Fuck, did you mean alcohol?

Favorite website: Google, without google I would be one very unhappy lass. I am having a secret affair with Google - every day.

Passions: Music, pretty Shoes, Chocolate and Jack White

Prefer getting or giving presents: I love giving presents and I usually put quite a bit of thought and effort into my giving. I believe that its not a gift if its not something you want. I kinda get disappointed when others don't have the same enthusiasm, when I get presents.

Favorite pattern:  Tartan, of course. Black Watch to be specific.

Favorite day of the week: Friday! Weekend officially starts!
Friday's rock my fucking face off.

Favorite flower: Tulips or Lillies or Barberton Daisies. Depends on my mood.

Here is my pick for the ten nominees of this award. This blog award honors these brilliant, bold and wickedly funny bloggers.

Ramblings of a Semi-Mad Man

Anger Management

NOT WORTH MENTIONING

Rockin' Mama

Fancy Mamacita

Mother-Effer

MagnetoBoldToo

Gossip Guy

Indigo Roth

Not So Simply Single

Thanx again for the Blog Award.

15 comments:

Nolens Volens said...

You really do deserve that award! Orange? Won't look good on me, ever. LOL

Alistair said...

Congratulations on the award.

Favourite drink - those are just the one drink really aren't they? You're just hiding the coke addict in you.

Friday is my favourite day too. {POETS day - piss off early, tommorrow's Saturday}

cat said...

Oh I also adore giving presents way more than receiving

Geek Addiction said...

I like you blog and list. I like your slogan about profile. I am waiting your...

Mike Smith said...

Favourite number 69. That's a mouthful...

Wreckless Euroafrican said...

Nice post - great award - going to peruse those sites you recommended.
Salagatle!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations! And I prefer to give presents. The excitement is in the other person's reaction.

Mark said...

Congratulations on your award! Now I need to check out a few of these blogs that you listed. If they make YOU laugh, they gotta be funny!
m.

YeamieWaffles said...

I love these answers Lass. Honestly I think I might have fell off my chair in shock if you'd said another day other than Friday was your favourite, great post.

Xmasdolly said...

CONGRATS MY FRIEND, AND VERY WELL DESERVED! You're such a sweetie and everybody knows it & now they want you to know it. Have a great weekend, and oh by the way you have also been chosen for our "Spotlight Dance" on Monday. I'll send you an e-mail soon! CONGRATS BABY GIRL "YOU'RE A STAR ONCE AGAIN"!

Indigo Roth said...

Hey Lass! You're sending folk my way? Bless you, I'm flattered! And every little helps! Indigo

Renae said...

gooooood joooooob! congrats and snaps to you Jillian!!!!

Destiny said...

I orange you very much!

xX!

grins said...

Thank's for the award. I don't put awards up but I'm honored. I'll try to recommend some and answer some questions. I haven't felt well enough to write lately.Too many drugs.

Matt Harvath said...

Thanks for the nomination. Hope it isn't too late to write my answers. I just got back from a month-long vacation. Been out of touch with the Blogging world for awhile. Lots of catching up to do!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails