memo to self "Get toothpicks!"Salagatle1
Horrific caterwauling in three... two... one...
so let me get this straight you want me to put that thing in my mouth...
I knew this cactus was plastic.
That's so right about Tuesday Lass, it's a good way to think about it haha. I can't think of a caption again, I really gotta come back to this, I know I gotta have something!
This explains why my cat is such a bitch... if I ate cacti, I'd be fucked up too...
Even a pretty kitty looks daft with a prick in her mouth!
Dis new cactus chew is lekker!
Snowflake overheard her mama say, "my pussy needs a good prick", so she thought she'd give it a try...
Post a Comment
9 comments:
memo to self "Get toothpicks!"
Salagatle1
Horrific caterwauling in three... two... one...
so let me get this straight you want me to put that thing in my mouth...
I knew this cactus was plastic.
That's so right about Tuesday Lass, it's a good way to think about it haha. I can't think of a caption again, I really gotta come back to this, I know I gotta have something!
This explains why my cat is such a bitch... if I ate cacti, I'd be fucked up too...
Even a pretty kitty looks daft with a prick in her mouth!
Dis new cactus chew is lekker!
Snowflake overheard her mama say, "my pussy needs a good prick", so she thought she'd give it a try...
Post a Comment