Toozday means its time to caption a daft photo of mine and win a fantasticlicous Daft Scots Lass temporary tattoo. I know you want one.
If you don't fancy doing that, or can't think of anything remotely funny or creative, go check out my Weekend Vlog that I did on Saturday.


9 comments:
If your happy and you know it touch your toes. If your happy & you know it touch your toes. If your happy & you know it then your ass can really blow it... if you're happy & you know it touch your toes!!!
Banana split with the afro haired tit!
Thanks for the congrats and for putting me as your blog of the day! Such a cool idea.
I think Xmasdolly has it!
"Are you sure this is how orioles fly? Xmasdolly is awesome though
Nothing to say at the mo... except that I am seriously fucked off!!!!!
My blog address has now changed and unfortunately my old address... dimaitland.blogspotdotcom has been hijacked!
I have a feeling that the hijacked site will be the one that shows up on your news feed/reading list. Please could you update your records with my new URL. Thank you so much.
http://brightsideoflifeasd.blogspot.com/
Sorry to be a pain!
xx
OUCH!!! Damn Gopher Holes!!!
Did you know, Einstein pioneered the theory of (un)sexual attractiveness in men before turning to physics!
FUCKIN' WORMS! I'll kill that damn dog!
Post a Comment