Monday, 30 July 2012

If days of the week were sex acts, Monday would be a dry, passionless, handjob...

 
Today is the day that my friend, Xmas Dolly, announces her big winner of all her awesome prizes for taking part in her weekly Monday Music Moves Me.  Good luck everyone!
 
This week's theme is Funny Songs.
 
Here are mine.
 
 






Still one of my old favourties









Remember that today is the day that I introduce my Featured Daily Blogger Button. See the green speach bubble on the right side bar, cute innit? Simply Click on it and every day it will take you on a new bloggy journey.  

I am starting with all my current Followers, but if you want to be featured before I get around to you, email me and I'll make sure you jump the queue.

13 comments:

YeamieWaffles said...

All of these songs are great Lass, especially the Ali G one, Me Julie is my jam haha, love Ali G! If Monday was a person he would be getting a swift sparking from me for sure, have to hate it.

squatlo said...

Damn, you say "dry, passionless handjob" like it's a bad thing.

I hate it when beautiful women knock my hobbies...

Cathy Kennedy said...

Thanks for linking up with Monday's Music Moves Me for funny songs theme week. What a great way to begin Monday with lots of smiles & laughs, and your pick sure has added to my fun! Keep the music alive, my friend!

Indigo Roth said...

Mahna Mahna! (Doo Doooo De-De-Doo

Heh x

Lucy said...

These had me laughing, oh the Childbirth one was too funny and doin your Mom, soo funny!

Have a great week :)

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Muppets - always a cool choice.
Like the featured blogger button - great idea, Lass!

royalegacy said...

The Muppets Mahna Mahnam! I love that song. We have it on our computer and listen to it a lot!

Danielle
Royalegacy Reviews & More

DCHY said...

For me, Mondays are frantic and sweaty masturbation sessions after long and leisurely cuddling weekend. ;)

JamericanSpice said...

Glad to see you partying with us in this awefun theme :)

Aloha.

Xmasdolly said...

OMG MY FACE HURTS. Okay now that I've stopped looking in the mirror. Just kiddin.. no really great choices. Too funny love the child birth video omg where did you find that she's great. LMAO!!!! Just brilliant. okay. I'm off to bed. Maybe if I can stop laughing. YOU BITCH YOU SO ROCK!!!!

˙·٠•●❤Sh@KiR@ ❤●•٠·˙ said...

Hahahahhahhha...great choices of song!I love the one of Childbirth!You ROCK!!! Have a great Musical week!! hugs shakira

Matt Harvath said...

Love the songs.

And unfortunately, I have had to settle for a "Dry, passionless handjob" several times. It isn't all that bad...

Tracy Bermeo (A2Z Mommy) said...

Manah Manah! One of the best pieces of music ever created. I love the muppets! Great choice!
A2Z Mommy and What’s In Between

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails