
Still one of my old favourties
Remember that today is the day that I introduce my Featured Daily Blogger Button. See the green speach bubble on the right side bar, cute innit? Simply Click on it and every day it will take you on a new bloggy journey.
I am starting with all my current Followers, but if you want to be featured before I get around to you, email me and I'll make sure you jump the queue.
13 comments:
All of these songs are great Lass, especially the Ali G one, Me Julie is my jam haha, love Ali G! If Monday was a person he would be getting a swift sparking from me for sure, have to hate it.
Damn, you say "dry, passionless handjob" like it's a bad thing.
I hate it when beautiful women knock my hobbies...
Thanks for linking up with Monday's Music Moves Me for funny songs theme week. What a great way to begin Monday with lots of smiles & laughs, and your pick sure has added to my fun! Keep the music alive, my friend!
Mahna Mahna! (Doo Doooo De-De-Doo
Heh x
These had me laughing, oh the Childbirth one was too funny and doin your Mom, soo funny!
Have a great week :)
Muppets - always a cool choice.
Like the featured blogger button - great idea, Lass!
The Muppets Mahna Mahnam! I love that song. We have it on our computer and listen to it a lot!
Danielle
Royalegacy Reviews & More
For me, Mondays are frantic and sweaty masturbation sessions after long and leisurely cuddling weekend. ;)
Glad to see you partying with us in this awefun theme :)
Aloha.
OMG MY FACE HURTS. Okay now that I've stopped looking in the mirror. Just kiddin.. no really great choices. Too funny love the child birth video omg where did you find that she's great. LMAO!!!! Just brilliant. okay. I'm off to bed. Maybe if I can stop laughing. YOU BITCH YOU SO ROCK!!!!
Hahahahhahhha...great choices of song!I love the one of Childbirth!You ROCK!!! Have a great Musical week!! hugs shakira
Love the songs.
And unfortunately, I have had to settle for a "Dry, passionless handjob" several times. It isn't all that bad...
Manah Manah! One of the best pieces of music ever created. I love the muppets! Great choice!
A2Z Mommy and What’s In Between
Post a Comment