Feeshy Feeshy....
Caption this image, make everyone laugh and win an awesome prize from A Daft Scots Lass. Be creative, be original, be witty, be funny - just caption it, Pretty Plonkers.
I wonder what shade of lipstick she's wearing....salmon smooch?


8 comments:
Salmon smooch really made me laugh, this really does give the vibes of a bad porno haha but as usual I'm captionless! :(
"I'd rather go naked than wear clothes" OR "Does this Salmon roll make me look fat?"
Where does she keep the wasabi?
#thatstings
Sushi and a smile?
Heck, I can't caption that. I know they're popular in Japan, but how do you casually eat dinner with a half-naked chick lying on your table?
I wonder where she keeps the wasabi....
#thatstings
Hubby *forgot* to do the dishes again...
The moment she began to rethink her career choice.
You guys rock!
She keeps the wasabi in her bellybutton, Sausage.
Post a Comment